Round 3 – Brands Hatch
Round 3 sees Time Attack head to one of the World’s most iconic racing tracks…Brands Hatch
Brands Hatch’s unique combination of cambers, corners, dips and hills means it is a clear favourite for many drivers, and no matter how much experience of this track, Paddock Hill is still the most feared and adrenaline fuelled for any driver.
This round is going to be a massive event, and along with Tunerfest South there will be plenty to see off and on track throughout the day –
- (Time Attack Championship).
- A huge array of car club displays and awards
- Kleers ‘Show and Shine’ display and competition
- Public track time sessions.
- F1 demonstrations.
- Drift demonstrations.
- Rally car rides.
- Caterham experience rides
- Trade stalls.
- Pit lane walkabout.
- Over 300 supercars on display.
Driver Entry List